In the aim of achieving CSR worthy of Polyplastics, we will not only follow social rules but also strive proactively to contribute to solving social issues.
Polyplastics CSR Approach
Our mission under our corporate philosophy is to contribute to building an abundant futuresociety by innovation and developing talented and responsible people, through pursuing the unlimited potential of engineering plastics. This clearly shows our commitment to contributing to society through engineering plastics.
Any company must fulfill its social responsibility in order to contribute to society, and for Polyplastics, fulfilling our corporate social responsibility (CSR) overlaps with our efforts to achieve our corporate philosophy. For this reason, Polyplastics approaches CSR activities from two perspectives: Contributing to society through our business activities, and offering opportunities to improve society by using corporate resources. Polyplastics wants to fulfill our corporate social responsibility as a member of society.
In the course of our business activities, Polyplastics promotes CSR based on the following five basic fields.
- Engineering plastics business
- Development of talented and attractive human resources
- Contribution to society
- Harmony with the environment
Contributing to society through our business activities
- Contribute to the creation of an abundant society through engineering plastic solutions.
- Contribute to the development of talented and attractive human resources through the utilization of human resources.
- Reduce the environmental impact and carry out business operations in harmony with the environment.
- Emphasize compliance and carry out business in a manner that is fair to society.
Offering opportunities to improve society by using corporate resources
- Contribute to the prosperity of local areas, which are the foundations of our business activities.
- Offer a platform to nurture the next generation to secure the human resources that will sustain society in the future.
- Support social contribution activities through the voluntary initiative of individual employees.