Highlight Latest Material Technologies at Fakuma 2018
Fakuma will take place in Friedrichshafen Exhibition Centre, Germany from 16 to 20 October 2018. More than 1,800 exhibitors will present their recent works, and roughly 50,000 visitors are expected.
Polyplastics Europe can be found right at the heart of Fakuma, at booth B1-1213 in hall B1. We will be at your service to demonstrate our cutting-edge material technology.
“We Drive Your Innovations” is not only our call for e-mobility, it also applies to our research and development activity. With a newly established technical support center in Frankfurt, we now offer greater support and make our materials the perfect fit for each of your product.
Our Exhibits: You Can Explore…
- Materials technologies of DURACON® POM, DURANEX® PBT, DURAFIDE® PPS, LAPEROS® LCP, and TOPAS® COC resins.
- Examples of our products’ recent applications in the fields of new energy vehicles, high-end electric devices, food & sanitary, and more.
Technology News: You Can Learn…
While visiting our booth, please also enjoy reading some of our recent technology news related to those exhibits.
- DURACON® POM LV Series – Industry’s Broadest Line of Low-VOC Polyacetal Grades for Automotive Interiors
- Bump-off Molding with DURAFIDE® PPS
- New DURAFIDE® PPS High-Filled, High Toughness Grades with Improved Heat Shock Resistance
- Polyplastics Offers Broad Slate of Engineering Thermoplastics for Laser Welding
- DURANEX® PBT 457EV : Unreinforced, Flame Retardant & High Impact Strength Grade
Our Service at the Booth : You Can Enjoy…
At our booth, our well-experienced engineers and sales personnel will be waiting for you to discuss issues you are currently facing. We will be happy to find out possible solutions and ways for further improvements of your products. We are here to “drive your innovations” together.
Date: Oct 16-20, 2018 (Tue.-Sat.)
Venue: Friedrichshafen Exhibition Centre, Germany
Booth No.: HALL B1 B1-1213
Polyplastics Europe GmbH